Changing lives, one employment success story at a time.
Our mission is “changing lives, one employment success story at a time.”
We accomplish this through:
- Challenging academic programs
- Faculty & coaches who are committed to the success of every student
- Taking pride in sending our students into the workforce well prepared
- Looking beyond the classroom, using a holistic approach; supporting the whole person, coaching & connecting students with resources needed to secure & maintain long-term, successful employment
- A commitment to a supportive learning environment where students experience small class sizes and extended interaction with their instructors
- Building programs designed to reflect actual workplace settings
- Creating real-life “hands-on” student learning experiences
- Allowing employers to drive the content of our courses so we stay focused on the specific competencies required for skilled roles
- Focusing on high-demand fields with meaningful upward mobility
We believe that having a job, with a good wage and a strong career path, can change not only a person’s life but their family’s as well.
Your career, our passion: changing lives, one employment success story at a time.
Licenses, Accreditations, and Approvals
- Accredited by the Middle States Association Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS)
- Certified through the NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development and NJ Department of Education
- We are an approved school on New Jersey’s Eligible Training Provider List. Candidates can apply for grants through their local county One Stop to help cover the full cost of the program. Learn more here: https://njtrainingsystems.dol.state.nj.us/
7905 Browning Road
Pennsauken, NJ 08109