American Training Center
COVID-19 Policy and Procedures.
American Training Center recognizes the global importance of the coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention and control as reflected by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). The following policy is effective until further notice:
1. All Students, Staff, and Visitors are required to wear a mask at all times while on-site. No one will be permitted on AmTC premises without a mask. A supply of masks will be kept in the lobby area at the receptionist’s desk and will be available to anyone who is without one.
2. Hand Sanitizer is available upon entry to our offices at the receptionist desk, and upon entry to both classroom spaces. Hand Sanitizer is also available at each staff member’s workstation and the conference room.
3. Immediately upon entry All Staff, Students, and Visitors are required to receive a temperature check and to complete a COVID evaluation screening form before proceeding past the lobby area.
Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be permitted to access our site. The COVID evaluation screening form is an electronic form which can be accessed via cell phone using our QR Code which is located at the entrance to our building.
The responses from the screening form are electronically placed in a log which is housed on our cloud-based storage site allowing for contact tracing and the reporting of any instances of COVID should a case arise.
4. Social Distancing must be maintained at all times by Students, Staff, and Visitors while on AmTC premises. Our classroom (including student seating), workstations, and clinical settings have been adequately spaced to ensure 6ft of separation at all times.
5. Classrooms, restrooms, equipment, and tools are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected several times a day. Classrooms, restrooms, and related equipment are cleaned and disinfected before and at the end of every class.
Class start times have been staggered to allow for a half-hour break between classes to reduce crowding and to allow for proper disinfection.
6. Classes will incorporate a virtual remote instruction day(s) in an effort to limit the number of people on site.
7. All Students and Staff are trained and frequently reminded about potential COVID exposure and when it’s best to stay home. Such as having a cold, cough, fever, having been in the presence of someone exhibiting signs of Covid-19. Students may attend classes virtually or through our online platform.
8. Any Student or Staff who thinks they have been exposed directly or indirectly to the COVID virus must remain home and should be tested immediately. In this case, you are not allowed back on site until you have been symptom-free for 7 to 14 days and you must present a negative COVID test result prior to reentry.
9. Students will not be penalized for missing class due to do Covid-19; however, they will need to complete their assignments.
10. AmTC is committed to working with all applicable local and state officials to cooperate fully in all matters concerning New Jersey Executive Order No155.
7905 Browning Road
Pennsauken, NJ 08109